[kdepim-users] Goodbye

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:42:05 GMT 2009

On Saturday 14 November 2009 23:15:50 Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> apparently all depends on the well fitted HW

Do you by any change have an Intel integrated card on your dual core? In my
experience, I've found KDE to fly on limited resources systems but with a
decent graphics card. For example, KDE 4.3 runs faster on my almost 6years old
centrino laptop (Nvidia 5200) than on my Dual Core with an intel GMA945.
Giving tries on other laptops the experience repeats: on decent graphics cards
the system just *flies*

However, the situation has improved a lot on the 2.6.31+KMS+2.9 intel drivers
(although there's still room for improvement)

Cheers,

Damnshock