[kdepim-users] Hello. Was: Goodbye

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:24:29 GMT 2009

On Sunday 22 November 2009 09:38:26 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Sunday 22 November 2009 09:30:22 schrieb Thomas Olsen:
> > Yes the new intel drivers really hit a dry spot for my onboard chip too.
> >  Now  I'm playing around with wobbly windows and other effects until I
> > get tired of them and turn them off again :-)
>
> OMG, I'm not even thinking of trying that :)

AFAIRC my chip is as old as yours: Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02)

It's no speed devil and it caves in on Desktop Cube but asides from a few
minor artifacts (spelling?) it's OK now. With Jaunty it was just miserable
though I did make it perform a little better with some xorg.conf tweaks.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen