[kdepim-users] kmail - tie identity to recipient

John King johnmking_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 05:41:31 GMT 2009

Is there any way to tie the sender's identity to the recipient in kmail? For
instance, I use a different identity, with its associated signature and reply-
to address, when emailing family members from the one used when emailing a
mailing list. Is there any way of automating the tie-up?  I realise that it's
possible to email from a particular folder and have the identity selected, but
I can't see how to do it if I'm simply choosing a recipient from the address
book or entering the email address manually.

--

John

johnmking_uk at yahoo.co.uk