[kdepim-users] Where does the pilot-link version info come from?

Jerry Bond gbond at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 27 19:32:37 BST 2009

Hi --

I have compiled (on MEPIS 8, based on Debian Lenny) the new pilot-link
(0.12.4), removing the old one, and everything seems to work well.  But
KPilot (4.9.4-3510 (elsewhere), using KDE 3.5.10) still records the
version of pilot-link as 0.12.3 when it opens.  Have tried rebooting,
reinstalling, no change.

I am hoping that this is just an error in the reading, and that the new
pilot-link is being used completely by KPilot.  Can you tell me where it
is looking for the pilot-link version number?  (Synaptic records the
correct version BTW).

TIA

Jerry