[kdepim-users] To which calendar does an event belong?

Guido Pinkernell guido.pinkernell at gmx.de
Sun May 17 17:21:07 BST 2009

Am Sonntag 17 Mai 2009 17:30:26 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> > I suggest to remove the old calendar from KOrganizer. This will _not_
> > delete the calendar file. (Nevertheless you should make a backup of the
> > calendar file before removing the old calendar.) Afterwards, add a new
> > calendar of type "Calendar in local file" to KOrganizer and point it to
> > the old calendar file.
>
> It is not clear to me if this is for the OP or for the thread
> hijacker. If it is for the hijacker, could it please be broken off
> into a separate thread?

Sorry Dotan, as I understood your question this is exactly a possible answer
to your original question: To be able to assign an event to a calendar, and to
be able to identify it with a colour, you might want to try what Ingo suggests
above. By having done this I have solved the very same problems, though going
from a 4.2 beta to 4.2 stable.

If I have misinterpreted your question I apologize.

Guido