[kdepim-users] Folder list font size

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Tue May 12 21:58:03 BST 2009

On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:45, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a strange behaviour with kmail... i try to change the font
> size of the folder list, so i go to Settings > Configure kmail >
> Appearance. I check the "Use custom fonts" checkbox and select
> "Message List". I apply a 8 font size and it applies the size font to
> the "Message Body".
>
> Can someone confirm this strange behaviour ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas

No, Thomas -- I just did exactly what you said that you did.  The LIST
of messages was shrunk to 8-pts, but the message BODY remained 12-pts.
But I simply MUST wonder why, if you wanted to change the size of the
font on the Folder List -- you changes MESSAGE list instead!!!??  There
IS a Folder List option for you there!

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791
Bruce   Mac Arthur