[kdepim-users] Saved searches based on status

Anoop anoop.chargotra at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:26:42 BST 2009

Hi List,

I am using KMail (v1.11.2). Can I create saved searches based upon
status of the message (Important/Action Item). I have seen this in
earlier KMails though. Also is there way with which I can create saved
searches based on message tags?
I use KMail with multiple folders, with filters for each of them. I
generally mark a new message with some status, so that I can later
take action on them depending upon their statuses. Is their another
way with which I can find out those messages easily?

Thanks,
Anoop