[kdepim-users] Exporting Birthdays from Kaddressbook resource with konsolekalendar

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:16:30 BST 2009

Even when Korganizer is configured to use the Kaddressbook resource,
konsolekalendar does not export those birthdays. There does not seem
to me to be any way to select which resources konsolekalendar uses
(there is no manpage for the app) so in my opinion it would make the
most sense to use the resources that Korganizer uses.

Is there a way to include the Kaddressbook resource? What solutions do I have?

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com