[kdepim-users] Gmail contacts

Glenn Wright muell at baerhaus.org
Tue Mar 3 00:15:32 GMT 2009

On Friday 21 November 2008 03:53:30 Mike Arthur wrote:

> I'm far from a Linux or Java noob and I spent literally hours trying to get
> it working, to no avail. Calendars would get some entries but I couldn't
> get anything else. There's also the contacts suggested/added problem I
> mentioned earlier.
>
> If there is a real demand for this (which their seems to be) people should
> file a wishlist bug to support Google APIs natively from Kontact and I'll
> write an Akonadi plugin to do so when 4.2 is released.

Mike;
     Sorry to be dragging up an ancient email (you probably don't even
remember the exchange :-) ) but I was wondering if a wishlist bug was filed for
this, and whether it's still in the hopper to be worked on.

--
17:00:21 up 1 day, 6:27, running Fedora release 10 (Cambridge), kernel
2.6.27.15-170.2.24.fc10.i686