[kdepim-users] kmail keeps using wrong account for sending

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- BUGabundo ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sat Mar 14 13:38:25 GMT 2009

Olá Ingo e a todos.

On Thursday 12 March 2009 21:01:45 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> IMO this shows quite well that trusting only in SPF is stupid. For
> example, KDE does not run an SMTP server I could use to send mail with
> my kde.org address. Therefore I use my alumni account at my former
> university for sending mail. Consequently, my KDE-related messages will
> never have a valid SPF.

Yes, relaying *only* on SPF is bad, but also allow DNS admins to control (or even let it a bi loose) who is authorised to send emails from their domains.
You, Ingo, as a core dev, could ask your KDE domain admin to include your former university SMTP server.

We have to do all we can to fight spam! Unfortunately this is what we have in our reach.

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net