[kdepim-users] Connection timeouts - sending

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 12 09:44:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

Have had this message quite a bit recently ..

=======
Sending failed:
The message content was not accepted. The server responded: "Connection
timeout, try later" This is a temporary failure. You may try again later.
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.

Now, I know this is a server problem, not a KMail one, but how do I set the
timeout in KMail please ?  I obviously need to make it much higher.

Thanks,

Peter