[kdepim-users] kde menu editor on missing list

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Mar 28 00:18:26 GMT 2009

Greetings;

Uptodate kde-4.2.1 install on F10 here.

It used to be that right clicking on a name in the menu brought up the menu
editor where one could correct the linkages the left click would use to launch
a program from the menu selection.

However, I don't recall ever having that ability since I updated from F8
w/kde-3.5.9 to F10 w/ kde 4+.  And well over half the items in the menu are
broken because of this.

How can I restore this?

--
Cheers, Gene