[kdepim-users] kmail and email digests

Adrian Dusa dusa.adrian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:29:15 GMT 2009

Hi Ingo,

Sorry to reply slow, I set my emails to digest mode (many lists I am
subscribed, so I have to do that); a current practice to solve this is to
reply to all (to the sender and the list).

The email list I am having troubles with is called "r-help", which is a high
traffic one (100+ per day). A test digest that I am using now has about 150
messages, out of which only three are signed.

If needed, I can forward that digest to this list, as an attachement. for
study (I don't know whether this list accept attachements, though).

Perhaps it is worth to specify that I request my digests using MIME (could
that be a relevant factor?)

There is something else I want to tell you about digests, but I will start
another thread for that (right after this post).

Thanks for helping me, I hope we could find a solution.
Adrian

--
Adrian Dusa
Romanian Social Data Archive