[kdepim-users] permanently setting page margins for printing

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:25:40 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I printed a couple of e-mails today and noticed that the default settings for
page margins (0.5 inch top and bottom, 0.25 inch for sides) were not adequate
for my printer. I can reset these values to 1 inch and get the desired output
but this needs to be repeated every time one needs to print an e-mail. I am
sure there is a configuration option to change the default settings for page
margins, I just cannot find it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hakan