[kdepim-users] Loss of resource view

Richard A. Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:57:53 GMT 2009

Kevin Krammer wrote:

> On Thursday 12 March 2009, Richard A. Smith wrote:

>> Ok. Scratch that.  I removed it and re-added and now it authenticates
>> and syncs, but I don't really understand yet how to make one of my
>> google calendars show up.
>
> I'd have to check the code to be a absolutely certain, but my guess is that
> probably only supports contacts for now and the developers are working on
> adding support for calendar after that.

Yep. You are right again.  The code has a TODO that shows calendar
support.  libgcal is listed as supporting it already.

> Calendar is definitely part of the targetted feature set, the main author also
> did the library this is based on and that one has been created for calendar
> in the first place.

Thanks.  Now that I'm primed and read to help I'll see what type of
bribes the author will take to work on it ahead of other things.
Perhaps I'll try to work on it some myself but I'll have to come up to
speed on the API and so forth.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child