[kdepim-users] configuring imap in kmail

eddie eddie at cs.rhul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 15:48:21 GMT 2009

Hi
I've just joined the list born out of the frustration of trying to configure
imap in kmail.
My mail directory is called "mail" and lives in my home area. I've changed the
namedspace entry to "~/mail". However, new folders seem to get created on my
home area and not in the subdirectory mail. Does anyone know how to make
kmail behave properly or is this normal behaviour for kmail?  How do I
confine the activities of kmail to the ~/mail area?  I would be very grateful
if someone could give me some pointer as I find this all very frustrating and
somehow I must be overlooking something somewhere in the documentation.

Thanks a million
Eddie