[kdepim-users] Loss of resource view

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Mar 12 07:06:52 GMT 2009

On Thursday 12 March 2009, Richard A. Smith wrote:
> Richard A. Smith wrote:
> > Ok.. One more step done.  I seem to have it all setup however I can't
> > get it to authenticate.  I've built with debugfull but running
> > korganizer from the command line i don't see much of anything.
>
> Ok. Scratch that.  I removed it and re-added and now it authenticates
> and syncs, but I don't really understand yet how to make one of my
> google calendars show up.

I'd have to check the code to be a absolutely certain, but my guess is that
probably only supports contacts for now and the developers are working on
adding support for calendar after that.

Calendar is definitely part of the targetted feature set, the main author also
did the library this is based on and that one has been created for calendar
in the first place.

You can keep track of its development here:
http://cia.vc/stats/project/kde/googledata

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring