[kdepim-users] Hold Time and ?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:57:26 BST 2009

On Thursday 25 June 2009 21:38:43 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Sunday 21 June 2009, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > in witch file is the hold Time stored and the Mailing list Answer
> > config ?
> >
> > I lost from time to time  my config  :-(.
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "hold time".

Perhaps the time to Expire?  Gunther, if that's what you mean, right-click on
the folder and select Expire.

As for the Mailing list Answer config - if you mean setting an automatic reply
to list you need to highlight the folder, then choose Folder from the main
(tiop) menu bar > Mailing List Management.

Anne