[kdepim-users] KMail fonts

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Jun 6 11:32:40 BST 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009, Stefan Roese wrote:
> On Friday 05 June 2009 21:01:23 Dj YB wrote:
> > it can be set through the "Select View Appearance" button on the
> > right side of the search field.
> > in the pop up menu there is an option "configure"
> > selecting the same theme as you are using
> > in the "appearance" tab left click on the item you want to
> > customize, Font=>Custom
> > and there it is.
> > have fun :-)
> > hope I could help.

I think hiding the font setting for the message list in a totally
different place than the other font settings is a usability nightmare.
But we do already know that the configuration of the message list needs
to be simplified and IIRC there's already someone looking into this.

I can confirm that in 3.5 one could apply different fonts for normal,
unread, new, important and todo messages.