[kdepim-users] kontact crashes while accessing calendar

Shrikant shrikant.navelkar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:00:51 BST 2009

Hi,

I am using kontact 1.2.9 on FC9.

I am facing a problem while accessing calendar / to-Do. The application
crashes with following message.
DCOP aborting (delayed) call from 'anonymous-3835' to 'korgac'
KCrash: Application 'korgac' crashing...
Could not find 'drkonqi' executable.
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.
*** KMail got signal 11 (Crashing)
KCrash: Application 'kontact' crashing...
Could not find 'drkonqi' executable.
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  7
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x6e0024d
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 3820, errno = 11