[kdepim-users] Disable KMail auto-start

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue Jun 30 19:47:49 BST 2009

On Tuesday 30 June 2009 10:59:03 am Sebastian Schubert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I disable the auto-start of KMail? It starts everytime I login,
> even when I want to start with a clean session. When I start Kontact,
> Kmail is not integrated into the Kontact window...

Mine only does that if leave Kmail running when I shut down the computer.  Of
course it should then restore the session but if I shut Kmail down before I
shut the laptop down then I have to start Kmail from the menu.  I don't use
Kontact, too much overhead.  I've not set anything pertaining to this; I
thought it was default behavior.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403