[kdepim-users] Annoying error message since activated xmlrpc

Otto Brandstaetter otto at gefunden.at
Sat Jun 6 00:00:58 BST 2009

Hi list !

Today I got the xmlrpc-connector for kontact and egroupware running :-)

Since then, every half minute or so I am getting a very annoying error
message.
I have re-translated it from German (my kde-language) and I hope, somebody can
read it anyway:

State of the ressource cannot be obtained

Error when getting folder information.
State of the folder cannot be obtained.

Trying to get the state of ressource Mail failed.

Technical cause: State of the ressource cannot be obtained.

Details:

* Adress: (unknown)
* Date and Time: ...
* Additional information: Mail

I am sure, that this is not a mail-related problem, because all I changed was
to setup xmlrpc for kontact.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this really annoying error-messages ?

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Otto