[kdepim-users] saving the whole plaintext message for archive?

Kārlis Repsons repsons at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:16:21 BST 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009 10:45:43 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Saturday 06 June 2009, Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> > I would like to see how one changed symbol of mail signature changes
> > the validity, but how can I access the raw content in plaintext and
> > send back the same way (after I modify it) with kmail? Thanks...
>
> You'd like to see how changing the signed content of a signed message
> breaks the validity of the signature. The easiest way to do this
..
> > Regards,
> Ingo

:)
Rightly. Still, I would like to find out about some way to copy and store a
compatible plaintext email message. They, the messages, accumulate locally
and I'm slowly becoming concerned about how to make archives of them, at
least by saving the most important, signed messages, that can be considered
some kind of document. Any suggestions on that?
For one, thank you Ingo Klöcker and other contributors for KMail and all
around it! Great software with KDE!

--
Kārlis Repsons