[kdepim-users] kmail - problems with next unread and message display

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Fri Jul 10 13:42:40 BST 2009

And again it's me...
On Friday 10 July 2009 14:36:18 Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> I've re-assigned the key to move to go to the next unread message to 'n' if
> that matters at all, overwriting the default of '+' and also the action for
> the old binding of 'n'.

I might have found this option under misc.... I think either it was too well
hidden or I was too blind. Set it to loop in the current folder as this might
have been what was missing (was set to not loop by default).

> Another annoyance happening from time to time is that the email message is
> not displayed, i.e. the headers are displayed, but not the body of the
> email. Remedy here is to move to another email and going back again.

This one is still there..

Sorry for the noise

Carsten

PS: Why is it that I find this just after sending the original email, making me
look like a fool?