[kdepim-users] Re-direction of UserBase Hints and Tips

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 3 10:29:59 GMT 2009

On Friday 02 January 2009 23:00:50 Anne Wilson wrote:
>   On Friday 02 January 2009 21:07:29 Manfred Mislik wrote:
> > On Freitag 02 Januar 2009 19:36:50 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > Please note that the correct address now for the KMail FAQs, Hints and
> > > Tips is
> > >
> > > http://userbase.kde.org/KMail//FAQs_Hints_and_Tips
> >
> > Anne, I think you'll have to move that page again to
> >
> > http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips
> >
> > Note the double slash in your link. That's a problem of the
> > Mediawiki-Script that it allows such constructs.
>
> I didn't see that until much later.  Sorry about that.  I'll sort it out in
> the morning.  <sigh> Correct one problem and cause another :-(

I used the Move function to correct it, but I need guidance here.  I think
that Move only re-directs, so is this likely to cause any problem?  If so I'll
have to completely delete it and re-create - except that Delete archives it,
so again, the question is whether it will cause any problems.

If you are not able to reassure me on this I'll take it to the kde-www list
and ask there.  Thanks

Anne