[kdepim-users] Question Regarding Integration of KDE with other applications

Steve Lebetkin SteveL at primagency.com
Sun Jan 11 16:07:18 GMT 2009

We currently have our business running on VTiger. I am trying to
determine if KDE can be utilized as the front end GUI and sync live with
Vtiger.

What we are trying to do is have an ACT! or Goldmine clone equivalent
within KDE. It may mean starting with Kontact and enhancing it to have
the look and feel we seek. The engine would be our modified version of
VTiger.

We have dedicated Kolab server which is working really well. Our sales
people have windows desktops, so we would probably purchase an unlimited
server license for NoMachine - NX. This would give us access to KDE.

Anyone have any ideas or comments?

Thanks to anyone who replies to this.

Steve Lebetin
SteveL at primagency.com