[kdepim-users] Re-direction of UserBase Hints and Tips

Manfred Mislik tic at tictric.net
Fri Jan 2 21:07:29 GMT 2009

On Freitag 02 Januar 2009 19:36:50 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Please note that the correct address now for the KMail FAQs, Hints and Tips
> is
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/KMail//FAQs_Hints_and_Tips

Anne, I think you'll have to move that page again to

http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips

Note the double slash in your link. That's a problem of the Mediawiki-Script
that it allows such constructs.

While I'm at it, why is it that userbase doesn't state which software it is
running on? Wouldn't it be appropriate to at least show the Mediawiki Logo in
the footer?

Manfred

tictric at jabber.ccc.de