[kdepim-users] KMail in 4.2 and netbooks

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:20:03 GMT 2009

There is a big issue for netbooks in 1.11.0 as it appears with 4.2.  Is there
any way to turn off the day bars in the message list?  I can't find any way,
and you just can't spare the space on a netbook.  I turned off tooltips
because they too are big enough to obscure too much on a netbook screen - but
the setting doesn't seem to have taken.  I've restarted kontact, but I haven't
logged out.  Do the settings get read in at every start of kontact or are they
cached?

Anne