[kdepim-users] Personal gpg preferences in kaddressbook

Jurian Sluiman subscribe at juriansluiman.nl
Mon Jan 19 16:36:05 GMT 2009

Hi all,
On Monday 19 January 2009 17:25:05 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Am Montag, 19. Januar 2009 schrieb Kishore:

> > > This is kaddressbook 4.1, and I don't appear to have a crypto
> > > settings section
> > >
> > > :-(
> >
> > I am on 4.1 (at least that's what the about says) and its there!
>
> Hm
>
> I am missing the cryptosettings too. so may be a fedora issue? ore
> something in the configuration?
>
> Martin

I'm using 4.1 as well and having the same issue as Anne. Clicking on a
contact, displays four tabs. It's in Dutch, so I try to translate it (names
can be slightly different): General, Details, Miscellaneous and Customized
fields. Below every tab there is no sign of a crypto-setting.

I'm using Kubuntu 8.10 with the Kubuntu-experimental repository.

Regards, Jurian