[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] KDE 4.2 KPilot coming! (how to both be excited and have realistic expectations)

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Thu Jan 22 17:01:47 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Eric A. Bonney <
mailinglists at vanhlebarsoftware.com> wrote:

> does this have any impact on those of us using Windows Mobile devices? We
> will
> eventually be able to sync those devices with a linux workstation?

Hi Eric! I can't speak to the Windows Mobile device situation. KPilot is a
for-Palm-OS-only syncing solution. I think you're looking for more for
something like opensync/kitchensync, but I honestly don't know what the
status of that stack is.

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-