[kdepim-users] KOrganizer and shown time (utc or local time)

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Tue Jan 27 08:02:29 GMT 2009

Hello,

I've just changed to KDE 4.1 and Kontact 1.3 / Korganizer 4.1.0

I use it normally to sync my palm pda with my corganizer-calender. Long time,
the shown time in korganizer was allways my local time (europe/berlin), but
since a few days korganizer shows entry from pda as utc, and new entry without
any time.

Is it possible to say korganizer, what time allways to use / to show?

To sync the pda, at this time I use the "old" kpilot-system

My system:

PC with AMD Sempron 3000+, 2GB ram
Opensuse 11.1 with KDE 4.1
Linux julia2008 2.6.27.7-9-default