[kdepim-users] Does Your Organization Offer a News Feed Widget Service? (see below for description of what this is)

Chris Manger Chris at hydro.org
Tue Jan 27 21:32:16 GMT 2009

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if your service does the following:

We are looking for a service that looks at many news sources (for
example 1000 different source) from which articles can be pulled.  Then,
the ideal service will use a search engine to scan all of those
different news sources every based on keywords we specify.  At this
point, we would be able to look through this list of relevant articles
and decide which ones to display on our websites newsfeed.

I noticed that with many RSS feed aggregators the user has to program in
ever news source; it does not automatically scan 100's or 1000's of
sources.  We unfortunately do not have the time to find and then program
hundreds or thousands of news sources into our aggregator.

Does the service your company provides offer this feature?

Regards,

Chris Manger

Chris Manger

Staff Assistant