[kdepim-users] Problems reading linebreaks in Calendar Items

Christoph Kaulich kaulich at gns-mbh.com
Tue Jan 6 15:58:35 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have KOrganizer Version 4.2 beta2 connected to egroupware via Groupdav.

The ical files contains Description fields like:
DESCRIPTION;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Reise  Hannover Flughafen nach
Braunschweig Hbf=0D=0ADatum  15.01.09=0D=0A=0D=0Aa...

where the "=0D=0A" should be translated as linebreaks, I think.

Also the =C3=A4 should be an 'รค', I think.

Is this an bug in KOrganizer or in egroupware?

Thanks
Christoph