[kdepim-users] Personal gpg preferences in kaddressbook

Mon Jan 19 17:35:44 GMT 2009

On Monday 19 Jan 2009 10:16:05 pm Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Am Montag, 19. Januar 2009 schrieb Kishore:
> > On Monday 19 Jan 2009 10:00:28 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > Where, Kishore?  Isn't it a tab?  I have General, Details, Misc
> > > and Custom Fields
> >
> > Right there.. between the "Details" tab and the "Misc". Now look
> > closely... don't you see it? :P
> >
> > More seriously, I suppose it's a fedora thing like Martin says.
> > Hope other fedora users here can confirm. I am on kde 4.2 but
> > apparently kaddressbook version has not changed so it's likely to
> > be a packaging issue.
>
> I thought it may be a 4.2 issue to, but my RC1 test installation
> (compield from source btw) does not have a cryptographic tab. so this
> is not entirely a fedora issue.

Seems to be the case with Mandriva and Kubuntu too. Hmmm... Since  I have
kdepim compiled from trunk, I am somewhat ahead of the RC's.

...I just checked with the kubuntu distributed 4.2RC1 packages and indeed it
is not there! I wonder if it were enabled again after the 4.2 brancing from
trunk.
--
Cheers!
Kishore