[kdepim-users] Mark messages as replied to ?

Mon Feb 2 03:55:54 GMT 2009

On Monday 02 Feb 2009 7:04:22 am Peter wrote:
> When KMail sends an email that has been replied to, it shows the blue small
> arrow, to indicate a reply has been sent.
>
> On some occassions, the blue arrow does not show, even though the email has
> been replied to. Would be good to have this as a 'manual' function, in the
> event of KMail not flagging it properly.

I would personally not consider that a good approach. It's a bug if it is not
marked as such and that should be fixed.

That said I *think* kmail does not identify it when a reply has been sent from
elsewhere. Particularly with [d]imap. If a mail has been replied to using say,
a web client, i wonder if kmail has any mechanism to discover this and mark it
accordingly.
--
Cheers!
Kishore