[kdepim-users] Kontact: how to disable "Confirm Save" popup on calendar modification.

Jasper Aorangi jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:59:15 GMT 2009

Following the success of Kontact with eGroupware, I have the calendar saving
entries after every modification, -BUT- evertime Kontact goes to save the
entry I get the "Confirm Save" dialoge, which is very annoying.

Can this dialogue be disabled? (assuming yes to the save of course)

It would make sense to me for there to be a "don't show this again" checkbox
on the dialogue.

kontact: 4:4.2.0-1 from debian unstable

Thank you

Jasper