[kdepim-users] Signed messages paintad as black on black in 4.2 kmail

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Fri Feb 13 07:23:10 GMT 2009

On Thursday 12 February 2009, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2009, Dag Nygren wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a problem with all the messages that are signed (ie. from
> > Anne) are rendered as black text on black background, which is a bit
> > hard to read. Is this a setting somewhere?
>
> The colors can be changed in the configuration dialog
> (Appearance->Colors).

Yes, I was aware of that, but thought that this color only was for the "frame"
around the message, which seems to be true for every other color than black.
If I set the color for PGP messages to black, it doesn't mean a black frame,
but it really paints a completely black background?? Me or a bug?
.
But changed that color and now it seems to be OK.

BTW. My default colors went all black when upgrading rom RC2 to 4.2, wonder
why?

And another thing:
Anyone out there using KDE4.2 through a remote X-window session? Here it is
completely unusable that way. I.e now the characters appear 1 per second...

Thanks Ingo
Dag