[kdepim-users] custom templates

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Feb 8 09:25:43 GMT 2009

hello,
I just fiddeled a bit around with the template feature in kmail (1.11.0) and
I'm just wondering if it is (not) possible to create a new message from a
custom template ?
as far as I have seen, custom templates can be used for answering emails
(special answer).
however, creation of new emails from custom templates seems to be limited to
creation in a folder which has that template assigned to it in folder
properties (in which case, only this template is available for a new message).
this seems odd to me - so my question: is this by intention ?

werner