[kdepim-users] Sender

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:11:11 GMT 2009

On Monday 02 February 2009 22:24:51 Leander Sukov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> kmail shows usually the sender' name in the list. I would prefer to have
> the full mail addy shown, after I ofter get mails from companies, but from
> different persons. To search for a domain (@something) would make it easier
> for me.
> Is there a way to change that?

I don't know any way to change the display, but if you use the search box you
could just put the 'something' in, and all messages from them would show.  Of
course, that does require you to know the names of the companies that you are
looking for.

Sometimes I use this method to track my amazon orders, for instance.

Anne