[kdepim-users] [NOT solved] Re: kontact: eGroupware groupdav, Help oh help oh Help

Jasper Aorangi jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:08:23 GMT 2009

Jasper Aorangi wrote:

> Christoph Kaulich wrote:
>>

>>> It works fine for me, but I had changed one file. I went back to
>>>
>>> egw_pear/HTTP/WebDAV/Server.php from svn revision 25468.
>>>
>>> The later didn't work for either.
>>>

>> Digging deeper, it seems that the two new header lines
>>
>> header("Cache-Control: maxage=1");
>> header("Pragma: public");
>>

>> are making trouble in Kontact, removing them from Server.php makes
>> the latest revision work.
>>
>> Christoph
>>

> WOW!
>  That absolutely works! Reverting to revision 25468 half worked
> (Duplicates etc...)
>
> Sometimes I get duplicates if I move or create appointments, but the sort
> themselfs out on the next refresh. All Good!

 It seems that I was just lucky.... Full duplication and triplication on
modifying or adding calendar entries.
 I have tried removing all traces that I can of kontact/korganizer from
.kde4, adding new users to egroupware and usign thier calendar.... same
thing.

 Being intermittant gives me hope that there is a solution.

Any Ideas?
 I am going to migrate egroupware to my files server and try kontact off
some live cd's as well to check whether its my system...

cheers

Jasper