[kdepim-users] participants list in korganizer

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at mf.mpg.de
Thu Feb 26 10:15:06 GMT 2009

Am Montag, 23. Februar 2009 schrieb Robert Smits:
> On Wednesday 18 February 2009 09:11:32 am Bernd Gliss wrote:
> > I'm using korganizer 3.5.9 (KDE 3.5.10 rel. 21.9) to administrate meeting
> > dates.  Some of the attendees do have email addresses, some do not.  I
> > noticed that I cannot enter the identity of a participant without an
> > email address although that person does have an entry in kaddressbook.
> >
> > Is this intended behavior or did I miss something?  If it is intended,
> > I'd vote for changing this.
> >
> > Thanks for enlightenment, Bernd
>
> Can't you just put something like NO EMAIL in that location?

Art wrote> Wouldn't that invite another error when it tries to email the
attendees?

Thanks for an obvious but welcome idea;  maybe I should just put a dummy email
address (that exists, like my own address) into the field.  Otherwise Art is
right, there would be another error.

I still think that meeting date administration should not depend on the
existence of the participants' email addresses.

Bernd