[kdepim-users] Mail folder setups

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Dec 10 20:38:45 GMT 2009

Hi all,

my recent blog [1] about e-mail migration/importing scenarios has already
resulted in a few feedback mails of users concerned about their respective
needs for such a transition.

In can any of you have a special folder setup [2] that you feel should be
adequately be represented after such a conversion, please write to the list or
to me privately so our (as in developers) decisions are based on real world
issues rather then potential "what could be a difficult situation" made up
scenarios.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4116
[2] e.g. explicitly using mbox folders for specific reasons, two receiving
accounts for actually the same server account for specific reasons, etc.
KDE user support, developer mentoring