[kdepim-users] akonadi <-> nepomuk

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Thu Dec 24 07:31:53 GMT 2009

I'm just poking around with the new kde sc 4.4 beta 2, which works so far, but
there are some glitches:

1st, I had to manually start plasma-desktop (and added it to autostart),
otherwise, I would just have a background, no panel/taskbar ...

2nd, there is always a warning about nepomuk not running after startup of
kontact, which is somewhat annoying, as it can't be disabeled.
I tried to find some related info on
http://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi,
where sesame2 backend is recommended for akonadi to work properly,
but there seems to be no sesame* package to be available for my distro
(kubuntu 9.10).

werner