[kdepim-users] Folder identities

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 14:53:07 GMT 2009

I have been having problem with the folder identities that I set, "sticking".
Perhaps, a better understanding of the design may help me solve this problem.

What exactly does the "Default Identity" mean?  Is it the global default
identity set in the Identities settings, or the account default identity set
in the Accounts settings?

When "Use default identity" is set in the folder preferences, is the any
significance to the greyed out identity?  Is it the default identity being
used, or just the last custom identity selected?

--
Art Alexion