[kdepim-users] Kontakt fails to start - 100% CPU usage

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Aug 10 20:27:08 BST 2009

On Monday 10 August 2009, Frans Leerink wrote:

> Hello Martin,
>
> I have looked at the xsession-errors but that is to difficult for me. I
> have copied it below. Can you have a look at it please

I doesn't reveal anything related to your problem.
If it still happens on start, please do the "gdb" thingy I mention earlier.
BTW: are you running a KDE4 application inside a KDE3 desktop ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at