[kdepim-users] KOrganizer: Redesigned event editing tools, please evaluate

Jasper Aorangi jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:12:50 BST 2009

Erin Zolkosky wrote:

> Back in June I emailed the list asking for data on how you use the task
> and
> event editing tools in KOrganizer and how they could be improved. ...
> I posted two PDF documents today that will step you through the creation
> and
> modification of a new event and a new task (to-do). We would greatly
> appreciate if you could provide us with any feedback

 I very much like the way the recurrence currently works, but the reduction
in screen real estate of the mock-up is nice. The feature missing is the
easy click mon,tue, wed... too many clicks away otherwise.
 One other comment would be if it were possible to edit the duration to set
the end time (obviously setting end time would set duration)

When theres a working version we can build please let us know for live
testing.

Jasper