[kdepim-users] images embedded in html files

Gabriele Brosulo brosulo at edisoft.net
Tue Apr 21 07:52:47 BST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009 22:03:38 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Is the option "Load attachments on demand" enabled for your IMAP
> account? Does disabling the option help?

It was checked, now it woks perfectly!

> If you select View Source then the full message including all
> attachments will be fetched from the server. This would explain your
> observations.

Exactly.

> Setting View -> Attachments to Inline might also help.

It works also with View -> Attachments -> Smart. The only problem is that now
I see images 2 times: embedded in html and queued at the end of the message.
Is it possible to view queued images as icons, or miniature?

Thanks a lot
--
g4b0, linux user n. 369000
http://gabo.homelinux.com