[kdepim-users] Some configs

Vitor M. Pereira vmpereir at fc.up.pt
Thu Apr 9 18:59:45 BST 2009

Hello to all,

I'm in my first week of KDE4 experience, coming from KDE 3.5, and I'm
still going around with a couple of configs. Here's something I wanted
to ask you:

1) Is there a way to suppress the tooltips in the folder list? This
can be done in the "settings" for tooltips in the message list, but
not for the folder list.

2) How do I open a new tab when I don't have the tab bar is hidden
(that is when I have set "Hide tab bar when only one tab is open") ?

3) It looks that kmail and akregator (at least) are not remembering
the settings for the column widths in lists. For example in the
message list, it seems that everytime I log in, the column
widths/postitions are changed.

Many thanks, and thanks for the effort put into the new kdepim suite.

Vitor.
Kmail 1.11.1, KDE 4.2.1, Fedora 10