[kdepim-users] Binding Folders to E-mail Adresses

Stuart Neill stuart.neill at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:20:43 BST 2009

On Sunday 12 Apr 2009 13:22:20 Anne Wilson wrote:

> > I realise that I can achieve this by treating each person as a mailing
> > list. However this is somewhat of a distortion of the terminology. Is
> > there another preferred means of binding.
>
> I can't think of a better way :-)  I'm all for using a tool in as many ways
> as possible ;-)

Thank you Anne, I thought that this might be the case. Perhaps the devs should
give some thought to renaming "Mailing List Management" to "Folder Management"
and using "New Message to Associated E-mail Address" rather than "New Message
to Mailing List" if there is a more general use for this feature.

--
Stuart Neill