[kdepim-users] KAddressBook, LDAP and mapping between fields / attributes

Ryu list-no-spam at ryux.org
Wed Apr 8 06:27:31 BST 2009

Le mardi 07 avril 2009 21:12:38, Ingo Klöcker a écrit :
> On Tuesday 07 April 2009, Ryu wrote:
> > Hi all !
> >
> > I want to know if it is possible to map any LDAP attributes with a
> > KAddressBook's field ?
> >
> > I created a schema including a birth date and I would like to match
> > the field... Is it possible ?
> >
> > PS: I found, of course, the 'Modifiy attributes' button, but there's
> > no all the field inside...
>
> Sorry, I have no answer for you, but you might find useful information
> in the archives of the kdepim-users and the kde-pim mailing lists:
>
> http://kde.markmail.org/search/?q=kdepim-users+ldap+schema+order%3Adate-bac
>kward
> http://kde.markmail.org/search/?q=kde-pim+ldap+schema+order%3Adate-backward
>

> Regards,
> Ingo

Thanks !

I found some posts on this subject but no perfect answer...

http://kde.markmail.org/message/j5lit5sqroynwvoz?q=kde-
pim+ldap+schema+order:date-backward

In this post, Tobias Koenig say that it is possible but, I don't see how he
map the fields and the attributes (for a field which is not in the LDAP
attribute dialog of KAddressBook) !